Cross Solutions has an immediate opening for a SuccessFactors Project Manager. Three or more successful SuccessFactors implementations required. This is a full-time position US/Canada based position.
The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting multiple SuccessFactors initiatives for our clients. These initiatives could include upgrades, implementations and support for daily operations. The project manager will work within a team of highly skilled system administrators, developers, subject matter experts and business analysts. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects and accounts by interfacing with the senior management, project team members, and the client to meet customer and company expectations. A number of primary and secondary tasks within key areas are performed in the ideal completion of this position. Additional tasks may be undertaken as determined by Senior Management with clients’ requirements and Project Managers’ skill sets in mind.
- Serve as the single point of accountability for all aspects of the project
- Develop and manage a set scope of work within the project through setting effective expectations, communications, change management control, budget control and management, and overall business understanding of the project needs
- Actively support the project management team’s efforts, to include project plan, scope management, resource management, time management (activities & task planning), risk management, transition planning and ongoing maintenance and support
- Direct and control all activities to meet/control customer expectations and meet budgeted financial objectives tied to the project
- Track all project costs to budget, project progress to schedule, and prepare cost-to-completion reports•Obtain approval of requirements and solution design documents
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
- Manage and lead client communications
- Serve as the primary client interface for project schedule, budget, and scope
- Maintain routine communications with the senior management concerning all aspects of the project
- Support the development of proposals by providing estimates for support activities
- Strive to identify additional work with the client
- Assist with project SDLC documentation
- Three successful SuccessFactors Implementations.
- Experience with SuccessFactors Human Capital Management.
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent