Senior SuccessFactors Learning LMS Consultant
We are searching for an experienced SuccessFactors LMS Consultant to join our team. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a team of like-minded learning experts. If you are an experienced learning and development technologist, you’ve found the right place to grow your skills and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry!
As a Senior SuccessFactors Consultant,
you will be working as a lead technical resource, supporting our customers with the following types of tasks. This is a technical role, which will challenge you to push the system to its limits!
- Provide escalated Level 2/3+ support for LMS functional and technical issues.
- Troubleshoot system and content issues escalated by the customer and/or Tier 1 Help Desk.
- Configure application to meet customer needs while providing best-practice guidance on LMS processes.
- Develop complex solutions that extend and enhance system functionality. This would include system integrations, bulk data import/export operations, custom reports, etc. Solutions might also require functional/technical workarounds within the system – so a deep functional/technical knowledge of LMS features is expected.
- Design and develop complex extract-transform-load solutions, which may leverage external DBMS tools like Oracle, etc.
- Design and develop complex data migration plans, processes, and code.
- Use standard tools to execute data migration activities including data loads and validation.
- Develop complex reports using out-of-box tools (Plateau Report Designer (PRD) and Online Report Designer (ORD)).
- Support implementation of major product upgrades. Configure application to meet customer needs while providing best-practice guidance on HCM processes
- Lead development of functional and technical documentation.
- Lead issue escalation and ticket submission/coordination with SAP when necessary.
- Keep abreast of upcoming SAP releases and features.
- Maintain certifications in your respective area(s) of expertise.
- Current SAP SuccessFactors LMS Certification.
- 2+ years’ experience working with the SuccessFactors LMS module. Technical experience is required, along with sound functional knowledge. You should be well versed in developing complex integrations, building reports, and developing extract/transform/load operations.
- 3+ years’ experience leveraging scripting languages to automate extract/transform/load data operations.
- 3+ years’ experience developing database solutions with an enterprise RDBMS. This would include senior level knowledge of SQL, including at least 1 year of experience working with SAP HANA SQL.
- 1+ years’ experience using shell tools within Unix/Linux, automating solutions using tools like cron, bash, etc.
- Experience using version control tools, preferably SVN.
- Experience troubleshooting LMS content.
- Knowledge of standard learning API’s, such as TinCan, SCORM, and AICC.
- Very nice to have – working knowledge of the SuccessFactors LMS oData API.
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate with team members and customers, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability and desire to share knowledge with customers and mentor fellow consultants on the team.