Cross Solutions is seeking a SuccessFactors Human Capital Management (HCM) Consultant with Recruiting and Onboarding 2.0 experience to support a an existing implementation. This is an administration guidance and business support role that does not require configuration expertise. This is 100% allocated contract for 2/3 months. The is a remote position but the client is in US Central Timezone.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and support solutions for complex HCM business processes
- Conduct requirements and design sessions with customers to identify current process and future state needs
- Document requirements and configuration decisions in the configuration workbook and work directly with the client to obtain sign-off of the final document.
- Configure application to meet customer needs while providing best-practice guidance on HCM processes
- Validate configurations through testing plans and scripts.
- Use standard tools to execute data migration activities including data loads and validation
- Manage the relationship with the customer throughout the implementation/support process
- Train end-users on specific processes and applications
- Provide post-implementation support services including incident management, release management, and enhancement requests
- Certification in RCM, RMK, and ONB 2.0
- Onboarding Implementation Experience
- Recruiting Implementation Experience
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Detailed and results oriented individual who takes initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable in current HR policies, practices, and ability to anticipate future trends affecting the business from a systems and process perspective.
- Ability to elicit and document business requirements
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate with team members and customers, both verbal and written
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, fast-paced environment.