Senior SuccessFactors LMS Analyst
An LMS Analyst works with external clients and internal teams to provide quality solutions by performing the following duties.
- Consult with clients to evaluate or identify needs or problem areas, and determine scope of investigation required to obtain solutions.
- Interpret client business needs and translate those into practical, documented requirements, utilizing strong analytical and product management skills.
- Work with clients directly to design an implementation plan and tools or framework needed to incorporate recommended training and development solutions.
- Consult and or advise clients on introducing new learning strategies, processes, systems, and organizational structures within their current system configurations or current business practices.
- Work with the clients to standardize, streamline and coordinate business and system processes. Understand, document, and clearly communicate these business processes to both client stakeholders and internal teams.
- Support system implementations or upgrades by participating in UAT to test and analyze system functionality and document results.
- Work independently with users to define tasks and drive those to completion.
- Participate in client meetings related to support, modifications, configurations and customizations.
- Evaluate requests and determine the level of support and documentation required. Engage and work with other team members to resolve issues.
- Work with the Project Manager to plan and estimate requests.
- Serve as liaison between client and technical resources as required; escalate issues through the proper channels and work with escalation point person to achieve issue resolution.
- Troubleshoot content integration issues to conduct root cause analysis and recommend or provide a resolution when possible.
- Convert PowerPoint documents into online content that can be loaded into the LMS using Captivate, Articulate or other authoring software.
- Maintain ongoing system documentation.
- 5 or more years of experience defining and documenting business needs and requirements
- 2 or more years of experience supporting the SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate with team members and customers, both verbal and written
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to problem-solve creatively and analytically in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative to stay current on latest products, system releases, processes, and industry trends
- SAP SuccessFactors LMS Certification