Cross Solutions is a performance improvement company providing a full spectrum of custom training, engineering and support services. Our clients include leading Global 500 companies and government organizations.
Cross Solutions has an immediate opening for a Saba Learning (LMS) Project Manager in Columbia, MD. This is remote, contract position.
The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting an existing Saba Learning system for a Federal Agency. The project manager will work within a team of highly skilled system administrators, developers, subject matter experts and business analysts to support daily operations and assist with the migration to a new LMS. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects and accounts by interfacing with the senior management, project team members, and the client to meet customer and company expectations. A number of primary and secondary tasks within key areas are performed in the ideal completion of this position. Additional tasks may be undertaken as determined by Senior Management with clients’ requirements and Project Managers’ skill sets in mind.
- Serve as the single point of accountability for all aspects of the project
- Develop and manage a set scope of work within the project through setting effective expectations, communications, change management control, budget control and management, and overall business understanding of the project needs
- Actively support the project management team’s efforts, to include project plan, scope management, resource management, time management (activities & task planning), risk management, transition planning and ongoing maintenance and support
- Direct and control all activities to meet/control customer expectations and meet budgeted financial objectives tied to the project
- Track all project costs to budget, project progress to schedule, and prepare cost-to-completion reports•Obtain approval of requirements and solution design documents
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
- Manage and lead client communications
- Serve as the primary client interface for project schedule, budget, and scope
- Maintain routine communications with the senior management concerning all aspects of the project
- Support the development of proposals by providing estimates for support activities
- Strive to identify additional work with the client
- Seven or more years experience managing projects, including defining project scope and budget, creating project plans, managing project resources, issue resolution, and reporting status
- Experience with Saba Learning Management Systems is a requirement for consideration.
- Ability to integrate courseware with learning management systems using standards such as AICC or SCORM Testing and troubleshoot courseware performance
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Business Process Outsourcing knowledge/experience preferred
- Experience working with the Federal Government is a plus
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Cross Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.