We are looking for a Business Analyst to support a SAP SuccessFactors Payroll implementation.
Learning Technology Business Analyst
Business Analysts within our group work with external clients and internal teams to provide quality solutions by performing the following:
Typical deliverables will include, but are not limited to:
- HR/Payroll Business Process Support
- SuccessFactors Implementation Project Support
- HR and Payroll Business Process Requirements Definition
- Test Script Development and Execution
- HR Payroll Experience is required.
- SAP SuccessFactors Payroll experience is a plus
- Provide Business/Requirements, Analysis, and Design support to customer executives and workforce.
- Review client information in order to evaluate and document a list of known impacts on the existing application outlining potential problems between new or existing components and future state solutions. The documentation shall include viable recommendations for resolution to ensure compatibility.
- Develop and deliver business process improvement and requirements artifacts.
- Develop training documentation to include instructions explaining specific customer application functionality for web pages, instructors, call center teams, or application user population as required.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details for approvals.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to deliver functional requirement documents, approach documents, use cases, screen and interface designs, and process flows. The foundation of our business model is focused on COTS and Saas products. Knowledge and understanding of these product offering approaches is important.
- Understand, document, and clearly communicate business processes to internal teams and client stakeholders
- Develop test strategies and plans to support multiple levels of testing (internal and external)
- Write detailed test scripts to support test plans
- Maintain ongoing system documentation
- Business Process Documents
- Business Requirements Documents
- Technical Requirements Documents
- Functional Requirements Documents
- System Design Documents
- Functional Test Guides
- Implementations Approaches
- Process Flows
- Release Management Plans
- Requirements Traceability Matrices
- Test Scripts
- Testing Plans
- Test Strategies
- User Guides
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into business and functional requirements
- Experience supporting the Software Development Lifecycle for enterprise level technology initiatives
- Excellent written communication, successful candidates must be able to produce both business and design documents
- Excellent verbal communication
- Experience developing requirements, use cases, test plans, and test cases to ensure that solutions meet client needs
- An ability to work both independently and within a team environment is essential
- Superior customer service and relationship skills