SuccessFactors Human Capital Management Consultant - Onboarding 2.0
Cross Solutions is seeking Human Capital Management (HCM) Consultants with Onboarding 2.0 implementation experience to support SAP SuccessFactors implementations and provide ongoing production support for our customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and support solutions for complex HCM business processes
- Conduct requirements and design sessions with customers to identify current process and future state needs
- Document requirements and configuration decisions in the configuration workbook and work directly with the client to obtain sign-off of the final document.
- Configure application to meet customer needs while providing best-practice guidance on HCM processes
- Validate configurations through testing plans and scripts.
- Use standard tools to execute data migration activities including data loads and validation
- Manage the relationship with the customer throughout the implementation/support process
- Train end-users on specific processes and applications
- Provide post-implementation support services including incident management, release management, and enhancement requests
- Certification in RCM and ONB 2.0
- Onboarding 2.0 Implementation Experience (at least one project preferably in a lead role)
- Recruiting Implementation Experience (at least 3 projects. Professional Certification Preferred)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Detailed and results oriented individual who takes initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable in current HR policies, practices, and ability to anticipate future trends affecting the business from a systems and process perspective.
- Ability to elicit and document business requirements
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate with team members and customers, both verbal and written
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, fast-paced environment.