Project Manager HCM Technologies (Employee Central)
Cross Solutions is searching for an Employee Central Project manager to work in a full-service Human Capital Management Technology integrator, specializing in all areas of Learning and Human Capital Technologies Management Systems. This includes Talent Management/Human Capital Suite implementations and Learning Management Systems (LMS) configurations, integrations, data migration and business process re-engineering.
The HCM Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of assigned to projects, interfacing with the client, project team members, and senior management to meet both client and company expectations.
- Serve as the single point of accountability for all aspects of their assigned project(s).
- Direct and control all activities to align on and meet client expectations and meet budgeted financial objectives tied to the project.
- Track all project costs to budget, project progress to schedule, and prepare cost-to‐complete reports.
- Obtain required approvals for documentation, stage gates, etc. (e.g. requirements, workbooks, testing results, etc.).
- Maintain project documentation and prepare/deliver project progress reports
- Conduct internal project review meetings and act as project information source
- Perform final review of deliverables
- Monitor project deliverables to ensure quality is maintained
- Ensure that deliverables are on time, and on/under budget
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules and project forecasts for resource planning
- Manage project scope and change management activities
- Manage and lead client communications
- Establish a trusted partner relationship with client project stakeholders
- Serve as the primary client interface for project schedule, budget, and scope
- Maintain routine communications with the management concerning all aspects of the project
- Support the development of proposals by providing estimates for support activities
- Strive to identify organic growth opportunities with the client
- Coordinate and direct the staff assigned to the project, i.e. the project team
- Maintain a positive working environment with the project team
- Coach, counsel, and mentor project team members on project related
- Identify and help determine resources needed on potential projects
- Five years’ experience managing projects, including defining project scope and budget, creating project plans, managing project resources, issue resolution, and reporting status
- Experience managing Human Capital and Talent Management Suite technical implementations, configurations and/or integrations (SuccessFactors, Oracle, Cornerstone, SumTotal, Totara or Saba preferred)
- Experience with HR systems like PeopleSoft, SAP, or Workday
- Knowledge of technical data processing procedures, policies, and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- An ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, fast-paced environment
- An ability to work closely with multiple internal organizations
- An ability to multitask while managing multiple technical projects, oversee daily project operations, and support other projects in a contributor role