SuccessFactors Human Capital Management Consultant
Cross Solutions is searching for consultant for a partner, a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services.
Our partner is a full-service Human Capital Management (HCM) integrator, specializing in all areas of Human Capital Management systems, including implementations, configurations, best practice consulting, global roll-outs, integrations, etc. The HCM Consultant (HCMC) is responsible for serving as a key consultant; helping clients achieve their desired results by assisting them in making critical decisions regarding the configuration of their system and providing recommendations on how clients can best utilize their HCM system and working closely with the project team to support the implementation. HCMC’s work with external clients and internal teams to provide quality solutions by performing the following duties:
- Facilitation Duties:
- Lead the client in making configuration decisions to achieve their desired system end state.
- Responsible for planning and conducting configuration workshops.
- Provide consulting on best practices, lessons learned, and key considerations on how the client can utilize their human capital management systems.
- Use a variety of tools to gather and assess client’s business needs (e.g. surveys, site visits, interviews).
- Conduct high-level product overview and training sessions and, when necessary, utilize knowledge gained during those sessions to guide future discussions and decisions.
- Understand and clearly communicate business processes to project stakeholders, including internal and client team members.
- Assist other HCMCs through their facilitation duties.
- Research and resolve issues identified during client’s User Acceptance Testing
- Lead Data Migration workshops to help clients map data from source to target systems.
- Interact with product partnerships to track and complete tasks.
- Documentation Duties:
- Document requirements and configuration decisions in the configuration workbook and work directly with the client to obtain sign-off of the final document.
- Document connector requirements and configurations in the connector workbooks and work with the client to obtain sign-off on the final document.
- Provide input for the following documents:
- Use case, test plan and test script
- Project schedule, status report and communication plan
- UAT log
- Other documents as needed.
- Product Expertise Duties:
- Provide subject matter expertise on HCM implementation processes and software, including the differences with Software As A Service (“SaaS”) and On-premise environments
- Configure HCM systems.
- Validate configurations through testing plans and scripts.
- Use standard tools to execute data migration activities including data loads and validation
- Stay current on HCM functionality and process via training, lunch & learn, reading release notes, etc.
- Leverage product expertise to work with the Project Manager to plan and estimate client requests.
- 2 or more years’ experience in supporting and consulting on SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Strong consultative and product knowledge required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, fast-paced environment.
- Willing and able to travel 50%
- 1 or more years’ experience with SAP to SuccessFactors EC data migrations using Infoporter
- 2 or more years’ experience with on-premise SAP HCM
- SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
Cross Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion