We are looking for SuccessFactors certified consultants. You should have certification in at least one module with at least 2 implementations. Candidates must be U.S. citizens and able to acquire a Public Trust security clearance. This is a remote position with occassional travel to support clients.
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for critical HR and Talent Management services within the government? Our team works on the cutting-edge building and delivering the next generation of HR and Talent applications and services to government agencies. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible.
Work you’ll do
As a SAP SuccessFactors-familiar technical consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience to help our client identify and document their requirements related to data conversion & migration and systems integration between their legacy systems and the new cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll hosted in a secure environment.
- You will work closely with the client’s IT specialists to perform a comprehensive technical assessment of their data migration and integration requirements.
- You will be facilitating technical assessment workshops using Deloitte’s Momentum hybrid agile project methodology.
- You will also contribute to the creation of this phases primary deliverables:
- Project Road Map and
- Implementation blueprint for the rest of the implementation project by identifying the number and complexity of data interfaces required for the new solution and by submitting a data migration strategy as part of the implementation blueprint.
You will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
The HR Transformation Team
- Configuring the functional aspects of the SuccessFactors module(s) you are certified to implement. Modules include:
- Employee Central
- Employee Central Payroll/SAP Payroll
- Learning Management
- Time & Attendance
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Succession/Career Development
- Workforce Planning
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Deploying HR and Talent Management cloud-based technology in the government is part art and part science. The science comes from world-class tools and proven methodologies, but the art can only come from experience. The experience to know what HR and Talent processes are heavily influenced by government rules and regulations, how the functionality of SuccessFactors modules can be configured to meet these government requirements, what are the mandatory data integration points with the government processes and systems to create the right government employee experience and how they can be deployed in a complex government agency to drive adoption and, most importantly, transformational change. Working with Deloitte allows you to leverage your previous project experience to create the capacity you need to implement highly effective cloud-based HR and Talent Management services to government clients. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
HR Technology Strategy & Solutions Team - SAP SuccessFactors
Our GPS SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that government clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thoughtful investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models, and leveraging of SuccessFactors professional certification training and development of our valued internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America.
- Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and experience configuring and implementing one or more SAP SuccessFactors/HCM modules such as Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Recruiting, and Learning, etc.
- Verifiable status of being a Certified Associate level for one or more SAP SuccessFactors/HCM modules or minimally have only Delta training to complete for one SuccessFactors/HCM module
- 2+ years of experience performing technical assessments in the areas of data migration and integration
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience facilitating technical assessment workshops
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Up to 80% travel required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Implementation experience using an Agile implementation methodology
- Experience implementing SuccessFactors in government agency environments